PDA

View Full Version : HELP my fear has become real

Thatfrodohobbit
20-09-13, 21:16
i have tiny little pinworms living in my ass.
how do i live with this
atleast its not tapeworms
what am i going to do?

nomorepanic
20-09-13, 21:22
What has the doctor said needs to be done to treat it?

Anxious_gal
20-09-13, 21:27
Go to chemist and get some worm tablets. It's normal. Everyone gets worms.

missfishlash
20-09-13, 21:50
Well no, everyone doesnt get worms, but you can get a simple tablet over the counter at the chemist

BumbleGirl
20-09-13, 22:25
I know it must sound scary but it will be sorted once you have the treatment :-)

roady
21-09-13, 04:56
We had an outbreak of pinworms when I was living in a dormitory at university, I think it's not uncommon. Not hard to get rid of either! Try not to worry too much, and get some medication. At worst they are uncomfortable!

AuntieMoosie
21-09-13, 20:26
I've never even heard of pinworms :unsure: I've heard of thread worms, they seem to be the most common worm that humans get, spread like wildfire if it's going around schools.

The thing to do is go to your doctor and get the treatment, but I'm sure nothing dreadful is going to happen to you :)

hangingbasket
21-09-13, 22:02
thread worm and pin worm is the same thing. medicine from supermarket, one spoonful, then another one in two weeks, and it's gone

Thatfrodohobbit
22-09-13, 16:21
I know it must sound scary but it will be sorted once you have the treatment :-)

thank you :D

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Thank you for commenting :3
i will go to the doctor tomorrow

saab
22-09-13, 20:12
Threadworms? Really, really common, especially amongst small children. Easily picked up by adults. In the UK the big pharmacies like Boots do their own brand of medicine, or the branded one is Ovex. Not pleasant, but no big deal tbh. I would be thrilled if that were my only health problem.