PDA

View Full Version : was doing so well, and now swollen ankles :(

roxy90
21-09-13, 22:57
Hi guys. After getting the all clear from recent bloods I started to put my life back together again. I've been doing so well, I feel like the 'normal me'.

Anyway laying in bed I notice a swollen line above my foot. It looks like.a white tan line, but its swollen. Then I notice the inside of my ankles are too.

I can slowly feel my.anxiety creeping back. I know that a few weeks ago dr google told me this was a symptom of heart failure, now I'm terrified. I feel tired to, im scared so scared but resisting temptation to google :(

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

For what its worth 2-3 months ago I had 4 ECGs, a chest xray.and bloods, I dont know if anything would have been found x

BumbleGirl
21-09-13, 23:18
Hi Roxy. I get swollen ankles sometimes and its usually because I have been on my feet most of the day and they have gone down a bit in the morning xx

roxy90
22-09-13, 00:01
Unfortunately ive noticed this line for a.week, ive.only.just.realiaed.it's.raised and not a tan line :(

nomorepanic
22-09-13, 00:16
It is probably water retention - women get this more than men

AuntieMoosie
22-09-13, 18:05
When the weather is warm or if I'm hot, my feet, hands and ankles swell, they have done for a good few years now. This also happens if I''m sat at my computer too long too. :)