PDA

View Full Version : Some of my many many symptoms!

hannah26
21-09-13, 23:00
So recently during my current bout of high anxiety I have a symptom that's really weird. I dot know of you've ever had the feeling just before you fall asleep where you feel like your falling and you jump awake. Well I keep having that feeling when I am awake.
During this feeling my hands tense up and I feel like I can't move them. And sometimes after the feeling it feels like I can't move my legs.
It's accompanied by a sort of head rush dizzy feeling which leaves me feeling on edge and panicky. I get head pains or a headachy type feeling afterwards as well.
I've got to the point now where I feel like there's something going on more than just anxiety. I know that's the trait of health anxiety but I've always sort of known that its just anxiety but now I'm not sure.

I constantly feel twitchy, I've actually developed a twitch on the right side of my face I find myself squinting just in my right eye.
Oh and also I find my eyesight is weird outside like eveythingbisbtoo bright. And in tesco today I felt so weird like there was too much stuff and I felt spaced out and weird.

Surely this can't all be due to anxiety? It's too much I'm so tired all the time and constantly worrying about how I feel and whats happening to me.

Sorry for moaning again, it's just wearing me down a bit now.
Hannah x x

aggiecuttler
22-09-13, 20:14
Your symptoms could easily be anxiety related but if you are worried go and speak to a dr and get a check up it will at least put your mind at rest, good luck and blessings

Sydney100
22-09-13, 22:04
Your symptoms sound exactly like mine.....I struggle at times to believe its just anxiety until I feel "normal" again then I believe it's anxiety until it starts all vet again. Life is so hard at times. It the sudden dizzy spells and spaced out sensations that scare me the most, sets me back weeks xxx