PDA

View Full Version : dizzy spells

asailorswife
22-09-13, 19:55
i am not one to have health anxiety - but lately, i have been freaking myself out and wondering if anyone else out there has felt the same things i am currently feeling. it feels like when i am walking, that my foot goes down an inch or more further than the floor and where it is. i hope that makes sense.

i also have tinnitus - and of course, doctor google says it's acoustic nueroma, which scares the heck out of me.

suttree63
22-09-13, 20:59
Hello, ... I've been having a few dizzy spells recently ... and a few other weird sensations like not being centred, slightly off balance and nausea. The dizzy spells have usually been transitory but out of the blue and very disturbing (especially whilst driving). This all makes me feel quite off-colour and off course Dr Google is always generous with his time (obviously doesn't work for the NHS!) ... and yes, I'm pretty sure it's down to anxiety and stress ...so hang in there and keep reading these entries from the likes of me ... it will pass, not immediately, but it will. I noticed your log-in name ... if your spouse is away at sea that could be a factor ... I used to work offshore. It's not easy. Best wishes.