PDA

View Full Version : need some advice please!!!!

ceecee
26-10-06, 13:08
hi everyone,i hope someone can help me,and give me some advice!!!!
i have been on cipralex now for just over a week,and its made me feel terrible!!!so i went to the doctors today and he said to come off them if i really don,t want to pesevere!!!so i went to tesco after(still feeling really anxious,and just wanted to do my shopping and get out of there!!!!anyway, i bumped into a friend and we were yapping and i,m hopping from one foot to the other!!!(as us anxious people do,and then i had this ringing noise in my ear and then it felt quite full,like when you are on an aeroplane!!!well, i just panicked completley and couldn,t wait to get out of there(my friend must think i,m off my head!!!)i came home but am really panicking still.
has anyone else had this?i,m not sure wether its a side effect to the meds.but i,ve decided to come of them,i,ve felt like c**p all week and it had to be when its half-term!!!!
really sorry to ramble on but any reassurance would be great
thanks
take care
rachel x x

reddevil
26-10-06, 13:20
Hi,

I went to the theater last night and midway through, my mind (as we all do) went wondering into the anxiety zone. I then started to panic as I was in the middle of the row and my head went all spacie and my ears started ringing. I then tried positive thoughts and it all passed, so yes, I think this ringing in the ears is anxiety.

I had to come off cipralex as it gave me insomnia.

Red

yorkylover
26-10-06, 13:36
Hi Rachel,did you just stop taking the meds.Sometimes your body has to adjust to coming of them,so you could be experiencing withdrawrel symptoms.when I came of mine I went through hell,but I had been on them for years.;)

Ellen XX

ceecee
26-10-06, 14:36
thanks ellen and red i ,ve only just decided to come off them,i took one yesterday.
the doctor i spoke to today said i could just stop them,but i don,t know wether to take one every other day for a while??i wish i,d never started taking them!!!never mind
take care and thanks again
rachel x