PDA

View Full Version : Another bad day..

mel1972
22-09-13, 21:13
For the past week I have had a constant but mild pressure type headache, that is also affecting my nose and eyes!
Nausea and stomach cramps..
Obviously I am over thinking it and its got to be serious!
its only been 3 months since I lost my dad so am soo scared of leaving my children behind! (I am all that they have left)
I feel like I'm going round in circles having been through this before 4 years ago when I lost my mum.. So disappointed that I am being beaten again by my mind. 😢😢😢😢😢

Florance
22-09-13, 23:00
Hi Mel, you have been through a very rough time and how you are feeling is understandable especially the fear of leaving your children. I have had the same fears. Your grieving and dealing with so much loss, it would help if you spoke to a therapist or councellor to help you deal with these feelings. But let me assure you that what you are feeling is quite normal for what you have been going through.

BumbleGirl
23-09-13, 00:02
Hello. I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. When my aunty died last year I was convinced I had something seriously wrong and I felt physically ill like you too. When you think about it, it is so much for you to go through. Do not be dissapointed with yourself! Be proud of yourself. I bet your parents would be so proud of you! You need time to grieve and grief will come out as physical symptoms. Have you had any counselling? It may help a little. If you would like to chat please message me xxx