PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about what this is? and feeling so unwell.

Florance
23-09-13, 15:29
So, I have been in and out of my doctors for the past 5 weeks, and also trips to A&E at the hospital, out of hours GP and so on. I feel progressively worse by the day. One Dr thinks I have a gall bladder problem, another thinks its excess acid. I have new symptoms such as back pain, and weakness, tingling, electric shock type pains anywhere in my body. I feel dizzy and faint and feel like I am walking on sponge. This is alongside nausea, searing stomach pain in the centre and upper abdomen on the right. I also get gnawing pain on the left side and my back feels so strange from the lower spine to the mid chest area. Dr wants me to have an ultrasound and has marked it urgent. I hope I don't wait too long as I am getting really depressed with it. Also its making me wee a lot more and more often and its uncomfortable. SO fed up. I can't function like this, my kids are suffering, my work is suffering and my home. I feel so unwell I almost can't stand it. people say I may have gall stones but I am also afraid I have cancer somewhere in my abdomen. I have previously had a biopsy of my cervix done and this is really playing on my mind right now. I just want to sit and cry I feel so bad.

mummyanxious
23-09-13, 19:32
I've had gallstones and had all those symptoms. It's excruciating. I feel for you. Had my gallbladder out and goodbye to the pain! Hope you get on ok

Florance
24-09-13, 19:54
thanks for the reply mummyanxious, I ended up in A&E last night the pain was so bad, but was discharged home with stronger pain medications. Got an ultrasound in a weeks time. Hospital doc thought it is likely gall stones. I want this taken out! asap!