PDA

View Full Version : Hello from AZ

AnxietynAZ
24-09-13, 04:17
I have recently have reconciled that I have anxiety.......I have been to the hospital countless times, been through many blood test, had an MRI, an Ultrasound of thyroid, CAT Scan, EKG, etc........ Been farmed out to ENT, Neurologist, Cardiologist, Therapist, Gynecologist....... This whole experience has been horrible at best.

I finally found this place, spent an enormous amount of time reading and decided to start posting to get through this experience.

Danielle in AZ......

Speranza
24-09-13, 04:55
Hi, good decision! ;)
:welcome:

amm910
24-09-13, 23:43
I have recently have reconciled that I have anxiety.......I have been to the hospital countless times, been through many blood test, had an MRI, an Ultrasound of thyroid, CAT Scan, EKG, etc........ Been farmed out to ENT, Neurologist, Cardiologist, Therapist, Gynecologist....... This whole experience has been horrible at best.

I finally found this place, spent an enormous amount of time reading and decided to start posting to get through this experience.

Danielle in AZ......

Hi Danielle I hope you're doing well. I'm also in Az. Like you I've been through the gamut of doctors throughout the years. I actually have Tourette's syndrome but is accompanied with anxiety as well. Definitely not a good time as I've experienced unbelievable amounts of symptoms here and there. I'm currently in the process of trying to stay off all medications as in my situation they have often made it worse. Keep in mind it's different for everyone. I'm curious what you have experienced If you are willing to share. Are you currently taking any meds. In the past six months I think I've covered every neuro, ENT, cardiologists etc... Lol. Fortunately most of them were my friends and were quick tell me that it's my Tourette's and anxiety. However I think it's very difficult for any kind of physician to understand what somebody goes through during anxious states. Very uncomfortable situation for sure. It was enough for me to have to stop medical school after one year approximately 10 years ago. Argh!!! Anyways I hope you're well and you find some support and additional information through the site. :)