PDA

View Full Version : Please help...

fedup36
24-09-13, 11:19
I have started a thread regarding my MRI yesterday...

Well now I'm sat here, I feel sick, I feel dizzy, I have pressure in my head, I am sweating, I literally feel like I am about to go as in faint, collapse, die... My head is spinning and I just don't know what to do!! Im trying to breathe and its not happening, I feel like everything has just gone weird.. I haven't had a panic attack like this before and I feel like phoning an ambulance!! Something is going to happen and I can't cope.. my shoulders are burning and I literally feel like some one is pulling me over and I can't stand up.. please help..

Liviguy
24-09-13, 11:46
Hi there. I understand what you are going through. As a long term sufferer I can only advise that this will pass and you will come out the other end. Although it can seem impossible, just keep telling yourself that it is anxiety which is making you feel like this and don't let it beat you. Shout and scream that you won't let it beat you if it will help.

fedup36
24-09-13, 11:54
I can't believe that its just anxiety causing it... :( I think there's something awful happening...

Liviguy
24-09-13, 12:11
I still refuse to believe it lol. And I had my first panic attack when I was 15 (I am now 36)

BumbleGirl
24-09-13, 12:25
Hi fedup,

I have had all the symptoms you are having and it honestly is a panic attack. It is so hard to believe what anxiety can do to us. It can cause the most awful physical symptoms xx