PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

creatrix
26-10-06, 16:46
Hi, I'm Laura and I'm scared. (Thank you, Laura. Welcome to our meeting.)

I think I'm actually kind of lucky as far as anxiety sufferers go because I don't think i'm going to die or anything. I just tend to think I will lose all of the things I love. Anyway, hi, here I am....

yorkylover
26-10-06, 16:53
Hi Laura and welcome to the forum.You will get plenty of good advise here.[:P]

Ellen XX

manmoor
26-10-06, 17:10
Hi Laura,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

static
26-10-06, 17:42
Hi Laura, i'm new to this website too, no stranger to anxiety attacks however and I know where your coming from. I have terrible thoughts about what could happen to loved ones, i think for me it's a control thing, it may be different for you. I think becoming part of this community will help us understand what is going on inside our heads. Good luck on your journey.

D

nomorepanic
26-10-06, 17:57
Hi Laura

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

honeybee3939
26-10-06, 19:23
Hi Laura,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some good advice here and make new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

ugy
26-10-06, 20:15
Hey Laura!

Puts on grey beard and pipe:
What will happen to those things you love if you let go of them? Do you think they're going anywhere without you?

It's just a thought.

Good luck to us all,
Love,
Guy

Take my adrenal gland. Please.

loli
26-10-06, 21:19
Hi there everyone my name is yvette and im scared. I have had this panic thing now for many years and im willing to learn of new things that do not include anti-depressants. I took seroxat for a while and ive been told to go on it again by doc. However i dont really like the feeling it gives me like hallucinations and weirdness can you help.

yvette

mad_shell66
27-10-06, 08:20
hiya welcome to the forum shellxx

trac67
27-10-06, 11:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'