PDA

View Full Version : Mouth

Em.ma
24-09-13, 20:38
Working with a product today which cools radio for systems down
Anyway didn't eat any. And washed hands after but they still stink of it (so bad)
Now have a stinging in top of mouth and its funny.

Anyway prepared my dinner and sandwich for work tomorrow with these hands. Used loads of soap they still stink.
Getting worried because of moufh

purgatory
24-09-13, 21:07
Hi Emma I don't think you have much to worry about asking as you cleaned you hands some smells just linger even after hand cleaning has been done.

Just think back many years watching the tv when they show workmen from times gone bye eating there sandwiches with dirty hands and the coal miners now that was filthy eating lol.

I worked for a meat company and had to clean head racks that were used for cattle that had BSE and never and I never caught anything. And we never used any precautions.

BumbleGirl
24-09-13, 22:40
Hi Emma,

You will be fine. Some smells can hang around for a long time but that is all they are - smells. Once you have washed something off thoroughly it is gone but the smell can linger xx

lizzie29
24-09-13, 23:34
Emma, are you getting cbt?

Magic
25-09-13, 15:43
I find that if I have smell on my hands---say like onions or fish. If the smell still lingers after hot wash, I wash my hands with cold water and the smell has gone.:)
Try it

Anxious_gal
25-09-13, 21:09
Maybe try wearing gloves next time you're working with that stuff?

Em.ma
26-09-13, 08:57
Hi guys,
Well still have very dry mouth and the feeling. So think I have a viral thing as have felt a bit head achey and under the weather last few days, :)
Oh well
Thanks guys,