PDA

View Full Version : Currently panicking about my bladder

MilaHurricanes
25-09-13, 05:23
I don't know why, but I have to pee often, I have insulin resistance that's not treated... Doctor won't really treat it. I wonder if it's cause I've been up all night/day... I dunno I really can't sleep and worse yet: couldn't take my medicine last night due to my blood test... They wanted to see if my Klonopin was raising my Prolactin... Though I don't want off it... I don't think it's really anything serious but it feels like something is pushing down on my bladder, or up.. I'm not sure what's going on.. I'm on Depo Provera and I had caffeine to wake my self up after my blood test, cause they're thinking my insulin is a fluke.. Ugh.. I just wish this'd go away... My bladder actually hurts from going so much... my back hurts from I assume leaning on this computer... I really should go to a doctor cause it could be my insulin resistance but I don't know... my mom doesn't want me to go and look silly.

It could be a bladder infection... maybe, but... clear urine, no burn... but my bladder does hurt.

Or getting off agyestin caused water retention to release the flood gates.

Can I not panic about this anymore... Ugh... I wish I had support of some kind at home but I don't...

Going to the doctor on 9/25... my anxiety medicine is helping me not go... I hope this isn't my anxiety making me go... I'll look silly going to the doctor without a problem.. but it does hurt to go... so It might be an infection too :C Which is better than something worse happening.

MilaHurricanes
26-09-13, 22:31
I've seen the doctor, it might be an infection... But he's not too sure himself... *sighs* and here I am trying to sleep and all I do when I try is shake from anxiety.

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

So, my birthcontrol causes some serious anxiety issues. GOODIE.

So the frequent urination is not a bladder/kidney problem... it's the one in my little head. My other doctor is going to see me for this and possibly change my anxiety meds.

Annie0904
27-09-13, 12:47
I am pleased you are getting this sorted and hopefully the change of anxiety meds will help you