PDA

View Full Version : Allergy-like itchiness

annie.hall
25-09-13, 23:03
Hi,

I'd like to know if this has happened to any of you. Since the middle of the night (now it's 12 hours later), I've been itchy all over. Even my throat, nose and ears itch. I'm really scared about that symptom. I'm used to my face itching when I get out of a hot shower, but not for a long period of time. And certainly not in my throat...

Thanks!

suki300
26-09-13, 11:59
Hi, hope you feel better. Sounds like when I get hayfever. Dust allergy perhaps - something like Piriton (if you have it over the is very effective).

annie.hall
26-09-13, 13:05
Hi,

I don't know what it is. I always thought hayfever gave you automatically a runny nose and itching eyes. I didn't really sleep last night, I woke up at 2 AM in a panic attack. Since my face is reddish and slightly itchier than the rest of my body, I think it may be an allergic reaction to a facial cleanser I have been using for the past 2 to 3 weeks. Maybe I developed something. Anyway, I'm fighting this stupid (but so invasive) idea that my body is slowly entering into a full anaphylaxis shock... And I'm alone for the next 10 hours. I was doing so much better than not long ago, and now I feel I'm back to square one.

Thank you for your response. I hope you're doing well. :)