PDA

View Full Version : crappy cold

sam09
25-09-13, 23:25
Hey hows every one.

Has anyone else had a crappy head cold this week mine came on Sunday stuffy runny nose sneezing and coughing doing so much of that now got a headache and a stuffy head.. taken things for it all have which have done sod all. Not overly impressed :weep:

suki300
25-09-13, 23:48
Me, me! That's why I'm sat here now - I've got manflu. I'm sitting here with a lemsip, surrounded by tissues and my head feels all bunged up. Tried to have an early night, but it's not happening. You are lot alone!

sam09
26-09-13, 07:16
Its just such a pain got a headache coz I keep sneezing coughing and blowing my nose. Do t matter what I take it dont help. Ive also caught the back of my gum so that hurts. Just feel like poo.
Cause I have anxiety so that dont help ive not been to bad recently seem to have been dealing with it. Think leaving my old job has helped alot there, and now with this cold im worried its going to flare up again the type where I think im dying.

Shivmarie
26-09-13, 10:26
Yep im the same, had this for about a week now, think its getting better then just shifts to another part of my body! i also have an ruptured eardrum :*(

greenlady
26-09-13, 20:00
I have a crappy.cold too.sinus sore,rough throat and ears feel full of water,swollen glands ugh have had xi us and ear problems for 3 weeks now and have had 3courses of antibiotics.. nose is now running but only on right nostril.no temp.just fed up with it..oh yes also got sore muscles in my back

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

anyone else suffering?

sam09
26-09-13, 22:18
Yeah I got sore neck muscle too. Its just cone from now wherd bloody annoying

Shivmarie
27-09-13, 11:54
Hows everyone feeling? its clearing from my chest and through, nose is still running and the backs of my legs always feel like there weak, well i say always i mean since ive been feeling like s**t lol x

greenlady
27-09-13, 13:19
did you have sore glands?
gina

Shivmarie
27-09-13, 13:30
Yeah for about 4-5 days, then they were swollen with no pain, then they went to normal size with pain again! :-(

greenlady
27-09-13, 14:14
its horrible mine have been sore since sunday last week on antibiotics from drs but just under my jaw is sore on both sides don't feel swollen though.think i have now passed it on to hubby