PDA

View Full Version : constant rumble in butocks

gregcool
26-09-13, 13:01
Hi guys sounds a bit silly but over the last few days i have had this very strange feeling in my butocks..it feels like a pulse of vibration or rumbling..i dont need the toilet but its been there for a few days now...anyone eles had anything like this

Rennie1989
26-09-13, 13:20
It's probably a bit of wind or muscle spasms. I get that when I'm really anxious or nervous, and often ends up me dashing to the loo!

bernie1977
26-09-13, 13:21
I get that feeling but it's there when I get the runs wen my IBS is bad. Don't know what yours could be if you don't need the loo.

Have you heard from the mental health team yet? I hope you have

gregcool
26-09-13, 13:35
Hi bernie..thanks..yes i got a call today but its long winded...they are going to re call me on the 3rd for a over the phone assesment before refering me to the chrisrs team...dam...so it may take longer to get me back to the ADTU unit i want to get to....last time it happend instantly i was refered to the chrises team for a month before i got the move to ADTU unit..so its not going to hapen quick.i told them i was desperate but they said this is the prosedure and have to go with it.....