PDA

View Full Version : I need a friend.

hodgepodge
26-09-13, 16:18
Hi,
I am new to this website and have just signed up.

I am a 20 y/o F living in the UK with Depression, Anixety, Social Phobia/Agoraphobia, and suspected BPD.

Because I can't go out I have very little-no friends anymore. I feel so alone and I have nobody to talk to. I have a fiance who, whilst is very supportive, has Asperger's Syndrome so he's unable to give me everything I need.

I hope I've come to the right place to meet like minded friends?

Take care and to whoever's reading this I wish you well on your journey to recovery,

Jen.

aggiecuttler
26-09-13, 18:02
Hi Jen, you seem to have rather alot on your plate in regard to panic and depression, i have depression, i am 39 and i am a good listener if you would like to talk, i live in the new forest in hampshire blessings

hodgepodge
26-09-13, 19:56
Hi Jen, you seem to have rather alot on your plate in regard to panic and depression, i have depression, i am 39 and i am a good listener if you would like to talk, i live in the new forest in hampshire blessings

I would love to talk,
How long have you suffered with Depression? I hope you manage to catch a break from time to time.. x

Sparkle1984
26-09-13, 20:57
Welcome to the forums. :smile: You'll find lots of support here.

I've just PM'd you. I can relate to a lot of what you've said in your first post.

Tessar
26-09-13, 21:01
Hi Jen, you have come to the right place for support and to make friends. If you keep sharing how you feel, then people here will be happy to support you. Also you'll find that other people have similar problems too, their experiences might not be quite the same but you'll also find its possible to support others too. As a result, you do build friendships here. That's why I like this place so much and why I feel you will be so much better for coming here.