View Full Version : Cushings syndrome

MilaHurricanes
27-09-13, 03:35
Well I go get tested for this tomorrow. I've had panic disorder since I was younger... about 2006 - 7 ish. I really hope this isn't what's wrong with me. I hope the blood test is a fluke again... and I'm starting to shake and worry again... I keep praying and hoping... this will all go away.

sammyb
27-09-13, 03:46
Hopefully someone here can comfort u. I dont even know what Cushing syndrome is and I will try not to look it up. But.... I will do what I can for u... I will say a prayer for u. I am in a tot5state of panic over my health also and it is so so debilitating. I feel for u and just wanted to reach out in some way

MilaHurricanes
27-09-13, 05:47
I've been going through so much in the past few weeks... I just can't take it anymore... There's times I just hope whatever it is kills me fast... I know that's not a good way to think... But I'm seeing my doctor for that as well tomorrow. I learned my lesson though, I will never go on the depo shot ever again, even I it did help me the previous time... As for cushings, it can be that, a benign tumor (treatable by meds) or, pcos and my birth control conspired against me and raised the prolactin.