PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Cantcope
27-09-13, 14:13
Hi I'm needing some help, I don't know how to use this site as Its took me hours to get to this page. I am 30 and female and have been isolated in my flat for 10 years even though I did have friends before this and I had confidence and was attractive I unfortunately let 2 men mentally abuse me for 10 years and I don't know who I am and I have tried to kill myself several times, I have always trusted and believed people and the manipulation and abuse I recieved I couldn't see that it wasn't my fault but I'm a young woman who has severe IBS anxiety and depression and I put on loads of weight and I scrubbed my skin raw on my face for many years trying to cope. It's self harm but I have been on loads of medication and I'm luckily of it now because I never did anything wrong it was the mental/ psychological abuse I recieved. I was controlled for a very long time and now I'm trying to get better. I hope to help others and I really need advice myself as I take panic attacks and do silly impulse things to myself. I would never want anyone to go through the pain I have gone through. I am completely honest and I hope to recover and help others recover from anything that has been causing them any distress. Sorry this is long. Take care x

mjday
28-09-13, 17:34
Hi, i m really sorry to hear what you have been throw, its sounds awful but I admire that you have been able to take control of your Anxiety and depression.

Best Wishes
Matt