PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT a Jehovah's Witness!

NPS_Paul
27-10-06, 08:51
While i am clearing afew things up, i would like to state clearly that i am NOT and never have been a Jehovah's Witness. In fact i do not belong to any religious organisation, Christian or otherwise!
Thank you to everyone who has messaged me with comments on how helpful my posts have been, especially those of you that have achieved things you have not done in years. Keep up the positive attitude and recovery will be yours very soon, i'll be in touch soon.
Love to all readers/ members, Paul.

Love to all members

trac67
27-10-06, 11:23
Paul,

Can I ask did these members achieve these things just after talking with you, and will they be posting their achievements on the success forum, as it would be nice to find out what they have achieved.

Thanks

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

eeyorelover
27-10-06, 19:24
Ok I'm a little confused!!! Why would it matter if you were a Jehovah's Witness or not???
It wouldn't matter to me what religion someone is - all are welcome here!!!!!!!
xxx
Sandy

net
29-10-06, 15:23
paul

its nice that you have helped people thats what this forums all about helping each other

thank you for telling us your not a Jehovah's witness (and for spelling it right) not that i thought you were one
didnt think it mattered whether you were religous or not

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past