PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

mjday
28-09-13, 17:27
Hey, my name is Matt 30 going on 25.
I m got given a list of websites from a councilor I saw and going throw it i I came across this site i was drawn to and after reading some information I choose to give this form ago?

I suffer with anxiety and depression and I have really struggle cooping with it for a very long time.

I took a brave step two years ago to get out of a routine of being in a unhappy in a job and started a access course in art and design. This led me on to doing degree Contempry appiled artist which I m about to do my second year in. Art has help at the start but now I cant concentrate on anything that i m doing. I dont know how to explain how i m feeling.

I m feeling very alone that maybe their is no help for me.

I m dont know what else to say.

Things that have taken my mind off this in pass has been photography but its not a cure.

Cantcope
29-09-13, 02:45
Hi matt, I know things aren't great at the minute but it will change, I read what you wrote and I think it's great what you have chose to do. If you feel like seeing someone a psychotherapist is the best option through the nhs if your feeling get worse but you sound a great person and your replies show how nice you are. I hope things improve for you. Message me anytime if you need a chat. I'm new on here too and your more than welcome to chat with me anytime. Thank you. Take care.

Mark13
30-09-13, 18:26
Hi Matt. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're certainly not alone.

All the best.

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-13, 18:38
:welcome:theres lots of help and support here