PDA

View Full Version : Flare up

MissSunshine
28-09-13, 18:41
Admins I hope you dont mind me posting here, but I got more of a response on here last time then on the IBS forum and this issue is making my health anxiety worse :weep:

Out of no where I'm in the middle of a massive IBS flare up so much so its taking alot of me to type this..

I havent had a flare up in over a year and out of no where it started last night but today after having a bowl movement I am in so much pain with it and its actually the same pain i had when my ibs started.

The pain in my tummy has radiated to my hips and back i feel sick and a constant feeling of wanting to open my bowels..

im finding it very hard to eat right now :( and my mebeverine has stopped working! what do i do to ease this pain as i have forgotten and also what foods shall i eat that wont make it worse? any help would be muchly greatftul xxx

Annie0904
28-09-13, 18:46
Don't eat spicy foods. Bread makes mine worse so I try not to eat too much. Eat little amounts more often rather than a large meal. Peppermint or chamomile tea can help sooth your stomach. I hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

MissSunshine
28-09-13, 18:49
Thank you annie I'm trying to eat my dinner but its just so painful I really hope this doesnt last weeks like last time, it was the worse time of my life :hugs: