PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one thinking like this

I'mdave27
28-09-13, 19:20
I read a lot of books about spiritual subjects , religion and I have come now across david icke. I have heard of david icke I've watched his oxford debate , which you can get on Netflix , some of his books look quiet good but do you consider it dangerous to think we are in 'the matrix'? I have read online about truth seeking and I've read articles about people saying we are all slaves to people who control us in the matrix , seems mad I know. Do you think this could be true ? I think it's a bit mad but there are times when I do question what is the point of life ? There has to be more then work , pay bills and worrying you've got enough money TO PAY MORE BILLS !!!! I understand this could be desperate thinking but what do you think of all this ?

Joe1976
28-09-13, 19:40
I've read lots of spiritual book but nothing about matrix but things about how we are all walking spirits. I think although when you suffer from anxiety as I do you look for comfort and answers in different areas which dosnt always make you feel any better. X