PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

cwright933
29-09-13, 09:57
Hi All!!

My name is cheryl, im 24 years old and am currently going through my second bout of panic attacks, agoraphobia and anxiety. I have just been put back on my medication.

This is probably the worse time for me to get them as i have a major interview on tuesday and now im not sure whether to go!!

Hope i have written the right thing here......Cheryl :unsure:

fruity
29-09-13, 10:14
hello cheryl.:welcome: you will find alot of friendly people on this site & very good answears to your problems. i first started having panic attacks,health anxiety & deppresion 5 years ago. i had realy bad post natel deppresion 7 years ago with my first child and again with my second 5years ago.. but only came across this site last year few months after my dad passed. it,s the best thing out there. it,s helped me alot. i haven,t had a panic attack for a good few months maybe longer. i very rarely suffer deppreson for about a year now. my anxiety is still thetre but not as bad as it was and i can controll it. but this site as helped me alot. i am 29 years old. and you can post to me anytime whenever you want.xxxxx

Mark13
30-09-13, 18:24
Hi Cheryl. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-13, 18:36
:welcome:lots of help and support here