PDA

View Full Version : feeling some type of way ;[

danivsdani
29-09-13, 10:04
i don't know what to do i just want to sleep and cry until i stop feeling like this. i'm in a really dark morbid place i think. i just can't convince myself to be happy. what i'm most worried about is i'm going to feel like this forever. just last Sunday i was fine. i really want to go back to that place. right now every reason i give myself that life is worth living is being shot down by a plethora of negative thoughts and nothing is sticking or satisfying :weep: this is not much like myself i'm usually pretty positive. i'm really hanging onto the hope that it's just hormones from my menstrual cycle but what if it isn't? i've also been trying to hang onto the hope that this will pass and i'll feel better but the negative thoughts destroy that too.

i'm dealing with physical symptoms from this i can get so upset that i actually feel sick and almost throw up. i'm finding it hard to eat anything as well.

also if i catch myself distracted and feeling better i get these intrusive negative thoughts about how there's a problem that needs to be solved and i'm not solving it. a problem that can't be solved that i can't change. i don't understand what's wrong with me.

xvolatileheart
29-09-13, 15:37
I feel very similar to this. I don't want to get out of bed, I don't feel like a human, my life feels so out of control and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

I'm sure it will pass. :hugs:

danivsdani
30-09-13, 02:13
thanks for the reply. i hope we're both feeling better soon :hugs: i think i've got the opposite everything feels way too real and the magic of life is lost ;[