PDA

View Full Version : Carry on mike

mikejames
29-09-13, 19:51
Is a new film based on the old ones

Kittikat is leading lady and I am myself ...........handsome NOT

So the plot is ME goes on holiday has a breakdown spends 2 nights in Gibrater St bernards hospital with no money an insurance company that have done SWEET FANNY ADAMS (AMEND SFA TO YOUR OWN ) is by himself in a strange country with NO MONEY ................

Parents thank the lord get me a hotel (again on my own) and a flight from gib to manchester

Handsome man ( ME ) goes on cruises as he CAN NOT FLY AS TOO ANXIOUS ....but he does and gets home safe and sound

Enter KITTIKAT looking gorgeous who endures about 5 hours of hysterical phone calls from handsome one (ME) and just gets me through

think I am joking ..................WRONG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kim51
29-09-13, 19:59
Well done on getting through your ordeal especially flying home :)

Pipkin
29-09-13, 20:02
Was Hattie Jacques in the hospital playing matron and did you have a chirpy cockney nurse with blonde hair and big boobs? If the drama continues, I'm always available as Kenneth Williams - I can do camp and plenty of innuendo...

Well done on getting home safe and sound.

Pip x

mikejames
29-09-13, 20:10
PIP there was no Hattie Jacques but I did have a Barbara Windsor with the biggest pair of tits I have ever seen ..............good job am gay the doctor WAS KENNETH WILLIAMS for all he knew SO SO GLAD TO BE HOME XXXXXX

Hope you ok Pip xxxx

MRS STRESS ED
29-09-13, 20:29
unreal I would panicked in my own country you done amazing :D

kittikat
29-09-13, 20:53
Oh what a carry on!! But seriously I do know how very hard this past week has been for you....

So happy you are home safe & sound Mike - and how you keep your sense of humour is beyond me. Write a book, would be a best seller :yesyes:

Lots & lots of love my NMP hubby :roflmao: xxxxx

Rennie1989
29-09-13, 21:47
I read the thread in the Misc. forum, sounds that a horror show indeed! But you showed great courage and turned out to be the hero at the end. As awful as the situation was use that as a confidence boost. You did it on your own and you SUCCEEDED. It's amazing how we get through situations which we are forced in to and how we come through it somewhat unscathed. Well done!

AuntieMoosie
29-09-13, 23:02
Well done on getting back on home soil after your nightmare experience Mike :yesyes:

I'm so glad that you've kept your sense of humor too :)

We could do with another Carry On Film........I love them..........I'm a big lady so I'll play Hattie Jacques :ohmy:..........it will have to be filmed pretty quick though, cos this Hattie Jacques is on a diet and currently loosing weight :winks:

You can play Sid James, Mike and Kittikat can be Barbara Windsor :winks:

Pipkin wants to play Kenneth Williams :)

Now, all we need are some volunteers for the rest of the parts......

But seriously though, I think you've done amazing Mike, well done for surviving it, I know you may not think it now, but the experience will have made you stronger in one way or another :emot-wave:

mikejames
30-09-13, 08:23
right so we need a cast list :

DAFT IDIOT MIKE (ME) played by Brad Pitt ..........we look similar ......well we do if you on drugs or blind xxx

NURSE KITTI played by the wonderful Kittikat who looks gorgeous and has a smile to die for plus she can slap me when the tamazepam wear off

MATRON is auntie Moose to keep us all in check

PIPKIN is Doctor Carver with camp inuendo and humour to match

Need a Joan Sims now and a villan ...............no screen tests required just turn up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kittikat
30-09-13, 13:06
:roflmao: :roflmao: Well they do say laughter is the best medicine :winks: xxxxx

AuntieMoosie
01-10-13, 12:50
:roflmao:love it!!! :roflmao: