PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Leon123
29-09-13, 21:54
I am currently suffering from agraphobia and panic attacks. I was prescribed 15mg Mirtazapine some months ago and they seemed to help a little, however now its almost like I am not on any meds at all and all my symptoms have returned with a vengance. Does any body have an opinion - should I increase the dosage...?:shrug:

MRS STRESS ED
29-09-13, 22:01
:welcome:there is lots of help and support here ,it might be worth going to see your gp talk about your medication

Mark13
30-09-13, 18:21
Firstly, 15mg, although it helps some folk (including me for 5 years) is not medically considered to be a therapeutic dose. However it does help most people sleep better.

There's a different chemical action at 30mg, from my own experience, it's like being on a completely different drug, I had to drop back to 15mg after a couple of weeks.

Most importantly though, you should only increase the dosage of any medication with the express permission of your GP.

Hope you sort something out which helps you.

Leon123
01-10-13, 14:45
thanks for reply im seeing my doctor this week so hopefuly i might get the dose upeted or something else ill let you know how i get on thanks again