PDA

View Full Version : Exausted/tired during day, energy at night?

Cookson
30-09-13, 01:15
A typical day for me Ill wake up feeling exhausted, down and brain foggy at 7:30 to go to my soul destroying job to hit the train line getting crushed joining the zombies dressed in grey.
From 9-5 I'm wishing it away, watching the clock so slow that it might stop.

Feeling major fatigue set in between 3 and 5.

And then from 8pm onwards, I have a major surge of energy and happiness, like I've broken free.
Its as if the clouds have opened up, my brain is operating at 110% I'm completely wired and on the ball with absolute focus.
My neurons are firing at full capacity and the creative juices are flowing.
I'm euphoric-completely ecstatic about life and how beautiful it is.
I conjure up vivid fantasies of how fantastic my life will be-wishing I could feel like this forever.
Such a great feeling of wellness in my body.
I end up struggling to sleep until about 12.

And then the cycle continues, I wake up the next morning back to reality. I reflect on last night which feels as distant as a faint dream to how I feel now. Back to working my life away just to live but I'm not living.

I wright this now at 12:51 which is my 'peak' time.

I often see myself as having two personalities- an insecure, unhappy broken version. And the ubber happy, confident off the stage, feeling good in my own skin version of me.

Does anyone else experience this?

nomorepanic
30-09-13, 01:30
I am a night owl too and struggle to function in the day lol

Cookson
30-09-13, 02:30
You and me should be grave yard wardens!

xvolatileheart
30-09-13, 11:01
I definitely am a night owl. I feel awful throughout the day then feel calmer and more awake at night. I don't have the euphoria you have though (wish I did!)

PanchoGoz
30-09-13, 11:13
I am currently in a similar cycle, waking up feeling like everything is crashing down, then perking up after dinner and feeling completely at one with the world and a little hyper. Maybe it's because you have a good meal at dinner but you are depleted in the day?