PDA

View Full Version : Thanks all

mikejames
30-09-13, 08:47
As you all know I have been through hell and back this last week ..........actually can't believe am home

just wanted to thank you all on here for making it a little less stressful and making me laugh

I MUST MUST MUST THANK KITTIKAT who has suffered me over the last week ..................phone calls at 5am .........generally me in a state and if you need a friend or ANYONE TO TRUST / SPEAK TO / MARRY ....................joke ./ then please go for KITTI as she is wonderful and I will repay my debt to her ..not financial but just for doing it ......i brought a LOT of this nightmare on myself and has she been judgemental / shouted / told me to eff off ......no she has been ROCK (gibraltar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) SOLID XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MIKEY :bighug1::yesyes::hugs::D

kittikat
30-09-13, 13:03
:bighug1: Mike I am just so happy that your ordeal is over with now....and you know I am here anytime :)

I order lots of rest and recovery for you now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AuntieMoosie
01-10-13, 12:53
You're so welcome Mike :)

Yes you have a very special and treasured friend in Kittikat and I'm glad that she was there for you during your ordeal :)

Right, well, this is Matron speaking now...........

Young man, I order you to take it easy for a few days, then it's out of that bed and time to face the world again........if not.............you get one of my bed baths!!! :ohmy:.........believe me...........they're not nice!!!! :winks: :roflmao:

Annie0904
01-10-13, 14:19
Take it easy Mike, plenty of rest x