PDA

View Full Version : Hot while cold???

channie009
02-10-13, 13:17
Does anyone else get the feeling that they're warm or sweaty around their forehead or back of the neck or on the eyelids, despite it being cold and your feeling cold?

For example, when you go from a warm room to a cold room. Or when you're cold and you put on a warm jumper.

I get it a lot and it makes me worry.

debs71
02-10-13, 13:24
Yes channie, me too!

I've had this problem for years, and I can only put it down to stress. I can sweat buckets even if it is freezing cold outside and I am wrapped up well. I get sweaty on my face, back of neck and the worst of all - my back.

I've even considered going to my GP about it, as it is a big issue for me, but I think in all honesty it is anxiety.:weep:

channie009
02-10-13, 14:01
I'm very relieved that its not just me!
It's not the worst anxiety symptom and I can deal with it but it's one of those symptoms that come up while your comfortable and its annoying -.-

debs71
02-10-13, 14:23
I agree hun.

I hate it. As you say, it comes up just when you don't need it, when you feel pretty ok. I find that the sweating gets me anxious, especially when out in public, then that creates more sweating and so it goes on. It's a nightmare. x

Bigdale82
28-10-13, 10:01
This last few day i feel as though im just running hotter than i normally do just walkin around the house makes me hot and sweaty told the doctor but its just another anxiety symptom i always think iv got heart problems 24/7 so this sweating is just adding to the anxiety the problem is iv had my axiety years and ectopic heat beats etc but the sweating and hotness only came on a week ago strange this is my first post on here hope u stay strong look after yourself and all the best