PDA

View Full Version : Worry Worry about OC

turnthelighton
02-10-13, 17:27
I think I am loosing it for a change, I fixate on something and cant let it go. Even though I have been to GP, had scan etc. See previous posts :weep:

I am convinced I am bloated, I even measure my self every day and there is no change in measurement. I measure my waist and around my tummy.

I had a scan in August and they found a simple cyst and said not to worry and my DR said I did not have Ovarian Cancer. I am very overweight and have gone up a dress size over the past few months. But my mind says it is not what you eat or lack of exercise it is something very serious.

Why of Why!

I am very aware of my middle area and it is seems to be all I think about at the moment. Which only makes the whole thing worse.

Dr Google did not help.

Thanks for reading, I am my own worse enemy.

*Fallen Angel*
04-10-13, 14:16
:hugs: I'm going through the same worries at the moment. Constant pelvic pain, sometimes period like sometimes feels like wind. My GP couldn't feel a thing buy has referred me for an US scan which is next Fri. I'm dreading it in case hey find something bad.

My tummy feels really bloated and I'm so aware of it and obsessed with it I'm so daft that I measure the gap (with my hand) between my tummy and steering wheel to see if it's changed. If feels rock hard at times, convinced there is something in there.

Could you go back to your Dr? Even small cysts can cause symptoms such as yours I guess because it's so delicate in there and something that is there that shuoldn't be will feel in the way.

turnthelighton
04-10-13, 16:24
Sorry to hear that, pelvic ultrasounds are ok its just having a full bladder that was uncomfortable. The lady that did mine was very nice and told me there and then which was good. I am always at the doctor, I am sure he thinks I am mad.

Emmy-J
29-10-13, 12:24

Shivmarie
13-11-13, 11:31
Eugh i have stupidly read up on it this morning and feel really crap now. Ive had some of the symptoms, bloating now and then, sharp abdominal pain mainly after passing stools, but its not chronic or constant. I have endometriosis also so my gp said that may be connected. Since saturday evening ive had random bouts of nausea, which is freaking me out (ive not vomited) I came on 3 days early and unbelievably heavy. Im 25 and actually really concerned. I last had an USS last year, and i had a laproscopy in April for my endo, and last bloods were in July which were fine. Im just terrified now. x

emlica
13-11-13, 15:10
Eugh i have stupidly read up on it this morning and feel really crap now. Ive had some of the symptoms, bloating now and then, sharp abdominal pain mainly after passing stools, but its not chronic or constant. I have endometriosis also so my gp said that may be connected. Since saturday evening ive had random bouts of nausea, which is freaking me out (ive not vomited) I came on 3 days early and unbelievably heavy. Im 25 and actually really concerned. I last had an USS last year, and i had a laproscopy in April for my endo, and last bloods were in July which were fine. Im just terrified now. x

I would say if you know you have endo, then your symptoms are much more likely to be attributable to that than to anything else.

turnthelighton
13-11-13, 16:24
I agree with above poster, it is probably due to your endo. I still worry though as I cant seem to loose any weight around my middle and I am very aware that I have a big stomach.

Shivmarie
14-11-13, 08:57
I weighed myself at the beginning of the month im 7.9 ive aways been 7.5-7.9 im scared to weigh myself incase i have lost weight. Its just weird as i had a lapscopy in April to remove the endo had no problems since and now all of a sudden im so tired, the nausea only started Saturday and is on/off but more frequent(i don't know now because its on my mind and is making me anxious its intensifying) The urine thing is bothering me too as im going so much more than usual but no burning or stinging (im prone to cystitis so i know the pain lol) Its just a worry of mine and im quite concerned, although my CBT was a success my worry is if i raise this to the GP they'll think im being stupid. I was there Monday for my ear and mentioned the random on/off abdominal pain but he wasn't concerned, looking at my discharge information on the computer too. I wish i could put a trigger on this :'( as i dont want to have a setback.