PDA

View Full Version : Episodes of strange sensations - feel so scared!

Bronte007
02-10-13, 19:57
I was feeling better- I finished some CBT and was believing all my strange feelings were anxiety- I didn't have any weird episodes for a week then...... Internal vibrating feeling started when I went to bed and when I woke up and now I feel I'm looking for the next thing. I have episodes of felony as if there is creeping under my skin, or that I'm being squeezed or as icky knees will give way- these come out of the blue,oftenwhen I'm relaxing. Blood tests etc have shown nothing apart from some nerve irritation dur to a prolapsed discin my lower back. I still worry a lot about having a neurological disease- this has been going on for nearly a year- I feel stupid and weak!
Please help!

HoneyLove
02-10-13, 20:19
Hi Bronte, I'm sorry you're feeling so scared right now.

I've experienced that inner vibrating feeling too, especially in the morning time, and you're right, it's a horrible thing and it feels so weird.

I do have some health problems that are being investigated at the moment, and I notice that the vibration is worst when my symptoms flare up. But you know, I've put this down to muscle tension and over stimulation of my nerves from the stress of feeling unwell and dealing with anxiety. When I begin to relax, it goes away. Sometimes I feel it in the mornings when I'm doing some yoga, but as I unwind the feeling goes away a little.

I really think it's down to anxiety & stress, so much tension in the body. That being said, if it's been going on for so long and is really worrying you then ask your doctor about it x

mummyanxious
02-10-13, 20:30
Don't give yourself a hard time. It's difficult getting over this health anxiety stuff. I don't believe anyone is ever truly cured I just think we gain a better understanding and acceptance.
I've been suffering with the shaky vibrating. It's calming down a bit again now but it often comes when I think I'm not anxious but looking back it was a situation which flared it. It happened today again as well, minding my own and then suddenly out of the blue. Except it wasn't outbid the blue as I think my mind had connected the place I was with with having the shaking before if that makes sense,
I'm reading the Claire weekes book again atm, it really is good.