PDA

View Full Version : OCD is destroying my life

sparklingbluedreams
03-10-13, 18:44
Hi I am new here , first time here so just thought I'd share with u my story that I have OCD. I am a beautiful 15 year-old girl that has this thing and i hate it. sorry , not very good at relating my problem with people but i am doing my best. I have been suffering with OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder ) for about roughly. a year an at most 2 years at max . It's still going on yes hasn't improved much since my last attack . I don't really know how to deal with it and I am on NO medication because my parents I mean I 'm tooo scared to tell them officially that i have it because they'll call me crazy which I think OCD is kind of a mental disorder yes? ya so i keep it to myself and alliviate it each time it happens like it comes ALWAYS comes in the big form of intrusive thoughts by going for hypnosis and talking about mythoughts with my aunt . It is per say very very very hard to cope with especially when u get lost I'm thought trying to figure out if this thought is OCD or if it's you thinking it. Yeah . I have a lot of compulsions I do. Its something that i am still trying to overcome . So well that's my story for u . Well tell me in the comments below how you and yes you only you how you overcame OCD or how you are currently coping with it or just about how you feel about it u know perhaps how it changed your life. have a happy day everyone . :D

---------- Post added at 01:44 ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 ----------

Well what do u think ? Ahh i am exasperated with myself for failing in copin with it :weep:
Anyway just tell me what you'll say