PDA

View Full Version : Emotional freedom Techniques

devon_guy
28-10-06, 13:55
Does anyone know anything about this or have any experience? There was a huge article about in the local paper saying how successful it can be for anxiety and panic attacks and wondered if anyone has tried it at all.

What's for you won't go by you

nomorepanic
28-10-06, 14:01
Are you coming to the Live Chat on Monday with Carl? He will explain all then.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

Wannabeloved85
28-10-06, 14:07
I use it daily on anxiety and health anxiety, symptoms and headaches etc. Its good, it works and you remember it without carrying around paper with instructions!

carldourish
28-10-06, 16:15
Wonderful and easy technique to learn. May I suggest you download the free manual at www.emofree.com

Carl

Eveline
31-10-06, 05:50
I've learned to tap and it's very easy to learn and do. I tapped away a migraine a few months ago, which was a total surprise to me. I was on my way to visit a friend, half way there I got the first auras, and then I started to tap. By the time I was 'supposed to have' the major headaches, I was fine again. Groggy, but fine. Amazing!

Tonight I've been trying to tap for my panic attack, and I think it helped a bit (if anything it helps you focus on something else and helps you breath), but it's not completely gone. Maybe I should keep tapping!;)

carldourish
31-10-06, 11:04
Hello Eveline,

May I suggest you continue tapping, but alter the next up sentence to something like "even thou I think it helped, and I still have a feeling of panic, I accept myself & forgive myself for feeling like this"

Try, then let me know.

Carl