PDA

View Full Version : The secret

Tinker28
04-10-13, 02:32
Hi everyone! I wanted to let you all know. Today my boss phoned me on my day off wanting me to work I said no I can't today. I didn't feel that guilty about it. I was having a me day. I went to my hair appointment I've never seen her before she had it out of home, very nice place she has. I'm not a talker by any means, I guess you can say I'm shy. She let me see a movie type thing, it's called the Secret and watching the movie has really inspired me and there is a book as well. I recommend this book for you. I feel that this women this hairdresser came into my life at a good time, as most of you have read my last posts on here you know I've been struggling with my HA a lot lately. All I can say is please read this book if anything else you would of wasted a few hours and it will be a good distraction to. I'm not saying I'm healed and that my symptoms are going away, I'm going to say this change your thoughts change your life. The hair dresser had no idea about my HA nothing. I don't mention it to people but she just knew that I would benefit from this and I can see it can help me. I am not the type of person who does this kind of thing but if is can help me it might help you. :yesyes::yesyes:

Speranza
04-10-13, 03:08
Great stuff! :D

Tinker28
04-10-13, 03:09
I know:)

Tinker28
04-10-13, 13:32
So I was going to try this, but my symptoms have interfered big time. I tired, I'm scared, I don't know where to get help? There is lots of help options I know, but I don't know who to turn to, my family and friends think its a big joke. They laugh at me when I get scared. Where do I go from here?