PDA

View Full Version : Fall seven times and get up eight :)

Aisha
04-10-13, 10:41
So, last year when my anxiety got out of control, I freaked out! I did not know what to do. Where to go. Who to ask help. All I wanted to do was to hide under the bed and discontinue my university.

Luckily, I got a call from the hospital and they made me my first appointment with my counselor. I went and she gave me a lot of courage. She told me she can write me a note so I can skip my exam and do them later(AND SHE EVEN WROTE ME ONE). I liked her idea but there was something in me that told me "IF NOT TODAY THEN WHEN" and I just kept studying and studying. Thinking if anything, I have the note.

In the following week, I wrote all 4 of my exams and did pretty well :)

Guys, its not one BIG success story. Its all those small tiny stories that counts. That makes you stronger each day. You just don't get better over a night but it takes few small steps.

Please never give up :flowers: We have to keep going and show ourselves that we are stronger than we were before.

Now, I am gaining control over my anxious thoughts. Im not all the way there yet but I KNOW that I will be.

FALL SEVEN TIMES AND GET UP EIGHT :yahoo: :yesyes:

Speranza
04-10-13, 11:05
:) Just what I needed to hear. Well done and thanks! :)

Rennie1989
04-10-13, 11:54
That's fantastic! I bet you feel so much better for doing them, your counselor will be pleased :)

Barnabas75
04-10-13, 12:54
Thats great news.Well done.