PDA

View Full Version : weird throat feeling

Wannabeloved85
28-10-06, 15:34
I have this weird throat feeling, its like i want to cough, but i dont, if you know what i mean, i feel very anxious too. its like a tickly cough is 'stuck' lol im nervous as hell over this. Everyone is telling me im coming down with cold, i had it the other day and it wasnt like this. I just wondered if anyone has had this. I not liking it at all. my tounge feels 'furry' {sorry} and my mouth is a little tingly. could this be just cold, again?

net
28-10-06, 19:30
thats sounds like me just before i got the flu

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Wannabeloved85
28-10-06, 20:22
Thanks netty, I am actually feeling a little fluish now to be honest. last week i did have one day sniffling,sneezing and going hot and cold! i thought it was just a head cold because i got to the point where i would be feeling like {as i can only decribe it} i was sitting on a bus that was driving backwards. But when it was over, i felt heaps better. then today i get all nervy about a sore throat!
Thankyou again!

Eveline
31-10-06, 05:30
I have the same feeling. It's like slime stuck in my throat, which makes me very scared of having to be sick (I have a terrible fear of vomiting), which in turn sets off the panic attack.......