PDA

View Full Version : Gone back to work and anxiety increased again

scaredmother
04-10-13, 13:01
Hi. Just looking for a bit of support. I have this week gone back to work after 6 months maternity. I have been suffering with postnatal depression and ocd/anxiety. Well I had noticed the flux starting to work last week and I was thinking I was getting better but this week the anxiety and negative thoughts have crept up on me again. Is this to be expected? I am nearly finished my 8th week on flux now so not sure it would still be side effects? Any support would be great. I know I am not back to my worst again bit it's so hard to stay positive when you have been good and then go backwards. Your support is greatly appreciated xx

BIGMEANPOSSUM
06-10-13, 03:08
That is completely normal. Around that time I had some days where it seemed I was back to day 1. Soon it passed and around week 9 or 10 I started having great weeks. I hope you have the same results, it should get MUCH better within 2-3 weeks.

scaredmother
06-10-13, 08:57
That is completely normal. Around that time I had some days where it seemed I was back to day 1. Soon it passed and around week 9 or 10 I started having great weeks. I hope you have the same results, it should get MUCH better within 2-3 weeks.

Hi bmp, thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I really hope it does start getting better. I know I have made progress but I am far from normal and I keep thinking I will be stuck in limbo at this level and it gets me down. Just need to keep thinking positive and I will get better, it's just hard isn't it. Don't know what I would do without this forum. Thanks again bmp. Hope u r doing ok :) x