PDA

View Full Version : Stop me from googling.

Tinker28
05-10-13, 00:26
Hi,

I have a burning sensation on my right cheek it comes and goes now for about 9 months when it comes it lasts anywhere from a week to two weeks. I don't want to google, can this be anxiety?

tiff123
05-10-13, 11:07
I had burning all over my body (including patches on face and tongue) for well over a year (years ago now).

Definitely anxiety.

Speranza
05-10-13, 12:17
Yes, I'm sure. Also it could be a nerve, and if so it will just eventually go - best thing is to ignore it. I had this in my knee for a very long time and one day I realised it had stopped. I was very proud of not having been to the doctor about it!

Keep up the Not Googling! :) x

Tinker28
05-10-13, 12:26
Thank you! I didn't google and then I thought if it was really serious I would have way more then just 2 symptoms of MS. So I'm going to ignore it.

Gee
05-10-13, 12:32
Don't say that I have more than 2 !
Dizziness, floaters and skin sensations like burning :(

jill
05-10-13, 12:42
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I have had this, mine was defo anxiety related, had it on the tops of my arms and the tops of my legs,back of my hands mmm few other place too, I have also had this on the side of my face. I have also read some threads on this under the symptoms pages. YOU ARE NOT ALONE hun, please don't think this.

this explanation may help....

it is due to the nervous system.

The nervous system is a very large complex network of electrically charged nerves which are found in every square centimeter of your body, around every organ, muscle and across your skin, the largest organ in the body. Abnormal nerve impulses due to anxiety can cause a vast array of strange sensations; although quite harmless these can be very disturbing.

This explanation also explained a lot of other symptoms for me too.

This symptom will pass.

I hope this has helped

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Tinker28
05-10-13, 21:04
Thank you! This info has really helped me!! And Gee, I didn't mean it like that, you are fine and your symptoms are anxiety related just like mine are we have to stick together and believe in our bodies and not in our minds. Lol!!