PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

Ats666
05-10-13, 09:11
Morning all...I've been getting dizziness when I stand for about 3 days, I've left it to see if it eased off but it doesn't seem to. I have got a bit of a cold and everyone in my house has a cold so wondering if it could be this. Does anyone else get dizziness everyday as I'm really worrying now that its something serious 😞 xx

MRS STRESS ED
05-10-13, 09:17
I suffer with dizziness everyday its one of my worst symptoms ,iv been to the doctors countless times he keeps telling me its all down to my anxiety ,I no it is its just excepting it I just keep myself busy this helps because it takes my mind off it :)

jared
05-10-13, 09:33
Could be a side effect of medication. It's that way with a lot of scripts. Or it could be your cold. Or anxiety. Relax brah.

HoneyLove
05-10-13, 12:23
If you're dizzy with a cold then it's very possible that the cold blocking up your ears or sinuses is the issue here. If it's just vague dizziness and you're not wobbling or falling over then I would just wait until the cold has had time to clear and see how you're feeling then.

To help clear out some of the gunk that comes with the cold try steaming, a hot shower/bath or drinking hot drinks/soups.

Let the cold pass, wait until you're feeling better and then assess the dizziness again x

fedup36
07-10-13, 19:35
I've been dizzy every day for the past year so please don't worry!
I've been signed off from a neurosurgeon, cardiologist and ENT and they've all said stress and anxiety so please don't worry....