PDA

View Full Version : having a tough day today

bigh123
05-10-13, 13:36
my problems as i mentioned in another
thread revolve around sickness bugs , ive left my kids with my folks for the day today and my sister had planned to visit them but last night said she had spent the evening feeling a bit sick . IM now pannicking she will visit make the kids ill and its my sons birthday part Tuesday so now in pannicking everythings going to be ruined

i spent most of the night awake again worrying and ive spent all morning feeling sick . I also had bad stomach last night .
she promised not to visit if she was ill but i just cant get the thought out of my head of us getting sick and his party being spoilt

Annie0904
06-10-13, 14:07
unfortunately this is something we have no control over and these things can happen at times we don't want them to. Having said that, it hasn't happened yet so there is no use worrying about the 'what if' Your sister had only said she was feeling sick and wasn't actually sick so it sounds like you haven't got a lot to worry about. I hope your sons party goes well. :hugs:

Sparkle1984
06-10-13, 14:39
Often people can feel a bit nauseous without actually being sick, so your sister may not have actually had a bug. Even stress can sometimes cause nausea - it sometimes does for me. If your sister really was sick it's unlikely she would visit your children - I know when I'm sick I don't feel like going anywhere. So I don't think you need to worry too much. I hope your son's birthday party will go well. :)

Rennie1989
06-10-13, 14:47
I can't add anything that these guys haven't said, they've got it spot on. Can I ask if you're getting any help for your anxiety?

bigh123
06-10-13, 17:39
hi thankyou , if she was had been sick she wouldn't have visited them . But in worried as today my youngest seems a but off colour after her nap . So now im terrified .

im having a phone consultation Wednesday with a place my Dr gave me the number of . I just cant see an end to worrying about it