PDA

View Full Version : I'm spiralling out of control

stay_gold
05-10-13, 15:04
So now I have the burden of facing up to past issues of being sexually abused.
I have been feeling a little manic at times, then really sad. Haven't been sleeping much sometimes like 3 hours. My relationship with my girl is virtually over, and I have just cut off all my friends after them thinking everything was cool, although they haven't bothered to see how I am.

I don't know if I have more than anxiety or if I am being anxious and the Dr never takes me serious and just tells me to exercise.:shrug:

I'm hoping this is the rock bottom before the rise but I have a habit of staying down for a while. I'm so alone.

I've given my haters (people who try to pick on me) everything they wanted.:sad:

theharvestmouse
05-10-13, 15:16
You ever dealt with those past issues with a therapist? Maybe you could see a different GP who might take it more serious, sorry to hear you're having a hard time of it, don't think about other people, just focus on doing something to try to help you.

bigh123
05-10-13, 15:22
your dr doesn't sound very supportive tbh , mine gave me a leaflet with a number to ring and you self refer to get some help .ive rung them and they are going to do a phone consultation next week .

maybe see if there's another dr etc ?