PDA

View Full Version : please help

ella32
05-10-13, 20:55
hi I'm starting to panic because I'm having a strange spasm under my left breast I can feel it moving when I put my hand on it and my friend scared me by saying that heart related but how can it if it under my breast.. In August I had stress test and echo done and they were fine but now I'm scared plse help

Annie0904
05-10-13, 21:03
It sounds like a muscle spasm to me. It should go soon.

ella32
05-10-13, 22:43
thank u I can't google it cause google always come back with worst case scenario which only makes anxiety worse. Hopefully it will settle down and b ok. Xx

Annie0904
06-10-13, 10:41
How are you feeling this morning Ella? x

AuntieMoosie
06-10-13, 12:07
Ella if the movement you are feeling is under your right breast, just under your ribs, it will be your bowel hun, we have a loop of bowel just there and sometimes you can get movement sensations in that area, it's perfectly normal hun and nothing to worry about, in fact, it means that your bowel is very healthy, doctors only worry if your bowel is not moving :)

Other than that, I agree with Annie, it's probably just a muscular twitch there hun :)

Do NOT ask Dr Google!! he's a bad guy!!! :winks: :hugs:

ella32
06-10-13, 17:30
hi Annie still having the spasm under left breast on and off today and seems to b happening up the breast aswell kinda scaring me a bit but I refuse to google cause I don't want to terrify myself so I'm staying away from it. Hopefully it just muscle and it will go away

Annie0904
06-10-13, 18:26
If it is in spasms then I am sure it is muscular. I have had the same thing before and it really worried me but it was just muscular. It was really painful though.