PDA

View Full Version : :( leg and stomach pain for 6 weeks!! Sorry it's long

stressedmamof3
05-10-13, 21:26
Had a great few weeks, manage to get over my breast pain which disappeared after my ultrasound but still no reason as to why it can win the first place.
So 6weeks ago I noticed I had a weird pain in m calf and thigh again on the left side, I ruled out dvt with it being in both calf and thigh, few days after this I started getting a rather uncomfortable feeling in my lower left stomach.... This all happened around the same time I had a really light period so I thought they may be related, dr thinks not. Fast forward 6 weeks and I'm still experiencing the same pains, slightly worse. The leg pain is still their but also in my foot and all down my leg as well as my left buttock which may well be sciatica as my buttock goes tingly for a few seconds every few hours. The leg pain is bearable, more like a shooting pain every few mins, I can cope with it and it doesn't affect my walking etc.
I was at docs 4weeks ago and I mentioned lowerleft stomach pain, I asked to fit could be my ovaries as I has cysts back in 2010, she said probably not as the pain is more my flank area but she was happy to refer me for ultrasound and transvaginal on ovaries which is this Monday evening.
The feeling in my stomach changes from a deep discomfort deep within my lower left to a mild but sharp pain towards my left belly button,it almost feels like it is on the surface of my skin and feels quite sore.
The dr thinks that the leg and stomach problems are unrelated.
I am getting a bit worried as o what it could be :huh: part of meis thinking ovarian cancer that has spread to my leg ?? Part of me elite e the dr when she said the 2 were unrelated.
Again the thing is with me is I can't understand how you can get pain for no reason for more than a few days....
Anyone enlighten me ???
Thanks

stressedmamof3
06-10-13, 09:27
61 views-no replies :ohmy: