PDA

View Full Version : Trip away

Ats666
06-10-13, 10:59
Hi me again...I have a trip booked to London this Tuesday and Wednesday it's been booked since march (concert) and I was so looking forward to it. Now I have worked myself up so much about going as I'm so scared I am going to die while I am there. Does anyone else have thoughts like this and if so how do you get past the fear? :(

LF87
06-10-13, 11:34
Hi. I have booked a holiday to Turkey which I was so excited about (going Friday) ,but I've now got an ulcer in my mouth that's really bothering me. Totally knocked the fun out of everything as if it's still there it's all I'll think about. I know it's not the same, but it just goes to show how this awful bloody health anxiety ruins everything! You will not die though. Just go, try to enjoy yourself as best you can! You'll be fine x

Annie0904
06-10-13, 11:45
I get like this every time I go any where :( The thing is, I know I will be fine when I get there so I just go. The day that we went to Rome I said to myself "why do I put myself through this torture!" Now I am home, I am pleased I went :D

Ats666
06-10-13, 11:49
Thanks for your replies its such a horrible feeling and fear. I hope I can get pat the fear and enjoy it xx

jared
06-10-13, 23:07
All I gotta say is, if you die on holiday, you're better than most! You won't though.