PDA

View Full Version : ECG results

Ats666
06-10-13, 22:12
Well I have just got back home from A&E. I have had palpitations since April but today had sharp twinges lasting max 2 seconds each time. Dr said ECG showed some changes t wave inversion on leads avr v1 v2 v3 but he wasn't concerned as it was probably normal for me and with my symptoms he wasn't worried. But now I am so scared I don't know what to do with myself as I've stupidly googled t wave inversions. Has anyone else experienced this? :(

kittikat
07-10-13, 02:06
Not experienced this but recently had a ECG because of palps and chest pains.

Mine all came back fine. Your doctor knows best and I am sure if they were worried would be sending you for more tests.

Try not to Google it will make you worse lol

I am sure all is fine. Kitti :)

Ats666
07-10-13, 09:00
I'm so scared all the time all I haven't slept all night and am crying all the time.

Ats666
07-10-13, 16:28
I had a repeat ECG today and now I have no t wave inversion on v3 why would this happen? Could the leads have been in the wrong place? I'm so stressed about this god damn health anxiety :(

SarahH
07-10-13, 16:32
So you have had TWO ecgs....is the Dr checking the results thought there was anything wrong he/she would not have let you leave and/or would have asked for more tests.

It's ok stop worrying:)