PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Anjie_20
07-10-13, 06:12
Hi, I'm Anjie and 17 years old from IL,USA. I have anxiety disorders and depression. Well, been having depression since I was very young. I never had any anxiety problems when I was growing up but this past summer changed. I had a big episode this past summer just being over stress by taking my driving test and then driving all by myself was really stressful and made me very anxious. Afterwards, 2 weeks staying in my mom's bed cause I was so scared of dying and including having extreme stomach pains and not going to the bathroom. I kept getting irrational thoughts like I touched something like a object and thinking it went inside my mouth and feeling it my mouth and ugh. *sighs* Now, my anxiety is completely worse. I am still having the same problem like inedible objects in my mouth and now insomnia, extreme constipation, more palpitations, 'if I like I flick something, like it goes inside my mouth thought?' and 'inedible objects on my hands', hallucinations and even more depress. I am trying so hard to get rid of these irrational thoughts. It would be very helpful if you guys help me with my situation here.

Kim51
07-10-13, 08:00
Hi, I'm Anjie and 17 years old from IL,USA. I have anxiety disorders and depression. Well, been having depression since I was very young. I never had any anxiety problems when I was growing up but this past summer changed. I had a big episode this past summer just being over stress by taking my driving test and then driving all by myself was really stressful and made me very anxious. Afterwards, 2 weeks staying in my mom's bed cause I was so scared of dying and including having extreme stomach pains and not going to the bathroom. I kept getting irrational thoughts like I touched something like a object and thinking it went inside my mouth and feeling it my mouth and ugh. *sighs* Now, my anxiety is completely worse. I am still having the same problem like inedible objects in my mouth and now insomnia, extreme constipation, more palpitations, 'if I like I flick something, like it goes inside my mouth thought?' and 'inedible objects on my hands', hallucinations and even more depress. I am trying so hard to get rid of these irrational thoughts. It would be very helpful if you guys help me with my situation here.

Hi Anjie and :welcome: sorry to hear you are going through a bad time, have you sought any help yet or spoken to you doctor, there are many things that can be offered to help you through this bad time, from medications to therapy and natural remedies. It probably doesn't feel like it at the moment but things will get better for you. Good luck :)

Andria24
07-10-13, 14:27
Hey Anjie - hopefully now you've arrived here something someone says will make sense or provide you with that first comforting base you need in order to start feeling better :)

Anjie_20
07-10-13, 23:34
Hi Anjie and :welcome: sorry to hear you are going through a bad time, have you sought any help yet or spoken to you doctor, there are many things that can be offered to help you through this bad time, from medications to therapy and natural remedies. It probably doesn't feel like it at the moment but things will get better for you. Good luck :)

-I have talked to my therapist and prescribed me medication. But yet so far, it's sort of helping me at the moment but there are some flare ups. But thanks for your help! :)