PDA

View Full Version : Feel so proud of myself!

dancingfrog
07-10-13, 20:10
Today has been a breakthrough, I started my new job today and smashed it! I had breaking by myself (porridge and get this a hard biscuit). I didn't do as well as I wished for dinner, I only managed my yogurt a chocolate bar and a banana, I had a pasta salad but was panicking about eating that in front of people so I ate it when I got home instead alongside another chocolate bar. Then get this, I have just eaten a tin of tuna mayo, a massive portion of cauliflower cheese and a potato( ok I didn't eat the skin) and I might go back for some more. This is unbelievable compared to what I was like a week ago, I chickened out on the gammon option but to say I'm proud is an understatement. I have thought about all of you on here who have given me that confidence to give it a go and I'm getting better each day. Let's hope it just gets better!

Elen
07-10-13, 20:14
Well done Frog, that is brilliant.

Keep going but don't get too upset if you find some days harder than others.

So pleased about your new job, knew you would ace it.

Thanks for updating us, its great to hear of things going right.

Elen

dancingfrog
07-10-13, 20:15
Yeah I had a set back yesterday but support from here got me back up, I know it's going to be hard but the more I do it the easier it gets!

AuntieMoosie
07-10-13, 20:16
Well done! that's brilliant :yesyes:

Just take it slowly and steadily and do what you feel you're comfortable with.

I'm so happy that all went well with your new job too :yesyes:

sophieunderscore
07-10-13, 20:18
You are a STAR. SO proud of you :hugs:

dancingfrog
07-10-13, 20:40
Thanks Auntie and Soph I feel amazing! Onwards and upwards! Couldn't have done it without you!

Barnabas75
07-10-13, 20:42
This news deserves a triple :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

dancingfrog
07-10-13, 20:43
Yay! Thanks Greg!

jayjoe18
07-10-13, 20:49
All this in just a week??! That's unbelivable, what an achievement! Well done! :hugs:

debs71
07-10-13, 20:49
Great news, dancingfrog. Well done to you and more power to you!:yahoo: