PDA

View Full Version : Back again

becksfan86
08-10-13, 09:41
I hate this feeling of health anxiety. Had it on and off for many years. Been fine well not so bad recently. But last few weeks i've had a stomach bug, flu, and now a trapped nerve or something in my back. I just look forward to going to bed at times just so i can sleep through it.
This chill or trapped nerve i have is really getting my anxiety going tho, i hate tight pains, feel like i am going to freak out. I have work in a few hours i am worried i will totally freak out when i get there and have some massive panic attack :(

Andria24
08-10-13, 10:27
Becks so many of us know the feeling and I guess we all know that ours minds are our worst enemies.

Have you been to see your doctor? They know your anxious or? Big deep breaths, focus on 'I'm going to be ok' - anxiety is simply awesome at making whatever we think we have feel all the more real. Big hugs and let us know how you are :hugs:

doodlemerchant
08-10-13, 15:01
I totally sympathize becksfan. I'm in a similar position from the sound of it, had it for years but I'd been OK for a while up until recently. I just wish I could stay in bed all the time because sleep is the only thing that makes it stop for a while. I hope you start to feel better soon, it takes time but as you know it will eventually go away, we just have to get there :hugs:. All the best x