PDA

View Full Version : Another good day!

dancingfrog
08-10-13, 21:10
Great day again dudes, ate a huge Belgian waffle for breakfast a cake, a bag of crisps, a cheese and onion sandwhich( two rounds minus crusts- big kid) and then for tea, a bit of a mixture but a quarter of a quiche, unfortunately I couldn't eat the crust and the base, dauphinois potatoes and more cauliflower cheese, followed by a vanilla and custard dessert. I'm a bit miffed about not trying the crust and base of th e quiche but I'm very proud I ate everything else today. Yay!

Fishmanpa
08-10-13, 21:45
**Happy Happy Dancing Frog Dance**

Love hearing positive good news! Keep it up!

Good Luck, positive thoughts and prayers!

Barnabas75
08-10-13, 21:57
Hahaha.Keep smashing it.woohoooo!:)

dancingfrog
08-10-13, 21:59
Thank you, knowing I have the support and reassurance from all of you here makes me want to fight this and give it the best I got, even if those bad thoughts pop up!

Barnabas75
08-10-13, 22:06
You are welcome.I cant imagine what a battle it is.This is how champions are made.I am so pleased for you.Its encouraging to hear good news.Thanks

I agree.This helps me keep fighting also.

AuntieMoosie
08-10-13, 22:10
Great day again dudes, ate a huge Belgian waffle for breakfast a cake, a bag of crisps, a cheese and onion sandwhich( two rounds minus crusts- big kid) and then for tea, a bit of a mixture but a quarter of a quiche, unfortunately I couldn't eat the crust and the base, dauphinois potatoes and more cauliflower cheese, followed by a vanilla and custard dessert. I'm a bit miffed about not trying the crust and base of th e quiche but I'm very proud I ate everything else today. Yay!

That is brilliant :yesyes: Well done you :yesyes:

"I'm a bit miffed about not trying the crust and base of th e quiche"

Nooooo!!! you are not miffed!!!! You are proud of what you achieved, stop looking for the negatives cos there aren't any okay :winks: :yahoo:

Tessar
08-10-13, 22:26
Nooooo!!! you are not miffed!!!! You are proud of what you achieved, stop looking for the negatives cos there aren't any okay :winks: :yahoo:

Agreed!!

Kim51
08-10-13, 22:33
Wow so proud of you you are amazing xx:)

Andria24
09-10-13, 05:22
Well done frog, fantastic achievement :yesyes: