PDA

View Full Version : anyone answer?

nck44
08-10-13, 21:31
keep feeling sick all the time waking up feeling sick but now i am starting to have last few days wave of really bad nausea that are brutal. I will be okayish watching tv and then boom it comes on for no reason and I could quite easily be sick if I wanted. I am on domperine anti sickness tablets but they dont do a damn thing. have just about had enough . This cant be right its no way to live. this has to be serious people dont feel sick all the time and then get worse if you are okay,. Its not anxiety as it comes on when I am chilled.
help?

mummyanxious
08-10-13, 21:34
Have you had any tests? What did the dr say? Presumably they prescribed the domperidone after going to see them. Did you have a bug first?

Annie0904
08-10-13, 21:41
I had nausea for a long time with anxiety even when I thought I was more chilled, the nausea was still there.

nck44
08-10-13, 21:46
white blood count was high. this is destroying me, sittitng around waiting to puke and spending all day feeling sick. No bug
surely the domperidone should work
way i see it had this for a long time but got worse so if i puke its something bad. not a bug/ dont want to die in a hospital bed with a drip in me of leukemia or something
I am totally drained with it

nomorepanic
08-10-13, 21:54
I would go back and see the doc about it.

Kells81
08-10-13, 22:01
Hiya

I feel sick all the time and have done for years. There isn't anything wrong with me though other than anxiety. It can come on completely out of the blue when I'm doing nothing, there is probably a trigger I'm not aware of.

If your drs have ruled out anything serious then it is perfectly reasonable that it could just be anxiety.

If you look through other posts you should see that nausea is a very common anxiety symptom.